Join the Whatsapp Group:
Thank you for being a part of the December 2020
“Beginners Guide To A Raw Vegan Diet” Course.
As promised, here are some of the extra bonuses added on as being part of the course. More materials will be shared as we go along and they become relevant as the course unfolds. I look forward to sharing more with you.
Upcoming Class List
How To Plan Your Raw Vegan Programme For Success (Jan 11, 7.30pm GMT)
Can We Afford To Eat A Raw Vegan Diet? (Jan 14th, 7.30pm)
Myths, lies and nonsense in the natural foods movement (Jan 18th, 7.30pm)
Longterm Success On A Raw Vegan Diet
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6956950762 (Jan 21st, 7.30pm)
UK Fruitfest Recipe Book
Fruitfest Recipe Book The 11 Principles To Success On A Raw Vegan Diet
11 Principles Improved Lazy Man’s Guide TO Raw Food Success
Lazy Man’s Guide To Raw Food Success
I thought I would add this one in too.
How To Be A Raw Vegan Smart Ass
How To Be A Raw Vegan Smart Ass Class Videos
1. Health Is Not Just Your Greatest Wealth, It Is Everything!
2. Why Changing Your Diet Is One Of The Hardest Things You Will Ever Do
3. The Terrifying Truth About The Standard Diet
4. Our Biggest Killers: Meat, Dairy, Eggs, Oil
zoom_0 from Ronnie Smith on Vimeo.
5. Problems With Cooked Food
6. Can We Really Go Raw?
7. Why A Raw Vegan Diet Must Be Based On Fruit
8. Can We Get Everything We Need On A Raw Vegan Diet
9. Planning You Diet For Success
10. Is A Raw Vegan Diet Affordable?
11. Myths, Lies and Nonsense
12. Long Term Success On A Raw Vegan Diet