Have you ever tried to make changes to your diet but it seems like some part of you is not co-operating?
In this video Ted Carr is talking about how to understand how your mind and emotions work together.
Once we understand that we can then use the power of the mind to make our health goals become a reality.
Ted managed to use these strategies years ago to go on a fully raw diet and has never looked back.
Last year, he founded his own event the Canada Fruitfest which was a tremendous success.
He knows how to bring his dreams into reality.
You can do it too!
UK Fruitfest takes place from the 21st to the 28th of July 2019. The venue is Croft Farm Waterpark, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire. Book now:
Understanding your mind and how to use it will help you make changes in your life.
Visualising the result you want, feeling it, believing it is coming will help bring you into alignment with your goals.
Ted Carr will be back at Fruitfest this year to teach more on these subjects and more.
Please share this video if you liked it! Like our page to see more.
If you have any questions about the festival please feel free to send us a message by clicking the button below.
UK Fruitfest takes place from the 21st to the 28th of July 2019. The venue is Croft Farm Waterpark. Tewkesbury Gloucestershire.
Please watch our brand new film now:
This film is a compilation of different clips we have taken over the years. It includes footage of the activities from the festival and interviews with our speakers and our attendees.
In it you will see featured:
- Kevin Cosmo, HighEnergyParenting.com
- Megan Elizabeth, EasyToBeRaw
- Alyse Brautigam, Raw Alignment
- Dr Doug Graham, The 80/10/10 Diet
- Prof Rosalind Graham
- Ted Carr, FruitLiving.com
- Chris Kendall, TheRawAdvantage.com
- Conor and Brittany, ConorandBrittany.com
- Paul and Yulia Tarbath, RawesomeHealthy.com
- Grant Campbell, RawAussieAthlete.com
- Anne Osborne, Fruitgod.com
- James Bailey, Team Banana on Youtube
- Tarah Millen, RawFoodLivin.com
- Tim Shieff, ethcs.com
- Bob AKA Vegan Geezer on Youtube
- Michael Goodchild, The Vegan Activist
…..and lots of contributions from many of our amazing previous attendees.
We would love your feedback on the video. Please feel free to comment below or email me at email@example.com
Of course, feel free to share with everyone and anyone!